I'm trying something new, to hopefully get some responses from readers. In particular those of you who are Christadelphians. I ask these simply to get you to think. If all you do is post the first answer that comes to mind but don't give it any real thought, then both of us are wasting our time.
Use this as a tool, perhaps a health check for your faith.
- If you were wrong (regarding your religious beliefs), how would you know?
- What would you require in order to change your mind?
- Why don't you believe in Allah or Vishnu, and why doesn't that reason apply to Yahweh?
- If prayer didn't work, how could you tell?
- If your interpretation of a Bible verse differed from what the author intended, how would you know?
I look forward to reading your responses in the comments below.